Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Balloon That Hoped, Rose (again) on a New Journey

For this week's prompt over at dVerse - write a quadrille with the word 'hope' used anyway you want to. My attempt also includes some of the previous quadrille words (and today's bing home page features a balloon, albeit descending, and surely to rise once again soon someday)

I hear Hope say
Dance the fear away.
Skip-twist and it’s but an echo
Still another
            lulls the storm to a drizzle; Now, let go!
           
Your dream that was once a whisper
Now sparks-shimmers,
giggles, grins, spills open free
rising in the spring breeze

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of many of the Q words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this opening:

    "I hear Hope say
    Dance the fear away."

    ~marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love this.. so full of joy. Hope can put that bounce in your step.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice optimistic poem of dancing away fear with hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. My favorite line: "Your dream that was once a whisper
    Now sparks-shimmers"

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you! I do read all your comments and do reply whenever I can.. but I will definitely hop on over to visit you...