Traction of wheels - it
was of course imperative
Garbage all around..
For ABC Wednesday's letter X - As I continue on my theme for women authors, X stumped me. I did find a couple of writers on wikipedia but as yet, they are unknown to me and I am not sure I will be reading them anytime soon, so I am using X as it is normally used - for the unknown:)
X – X for me is for all those anonymous women writers whose writings I read and enjoyed
Coming soon.....to the blog right here:)
For dVerse Listen to This: Anaphora
Can I, mommy, can I have this treat?
No, dear, not now, maybe later, my sweet
Can I, mommy, can I please, mommy mine?
No, dear, not now, after lunch will be fine
Can I, mommy, can I have it now instead?
No, dear, not now, now is the time for soup and bread
Can I, mommy, can I? I promise to be extra good
Well, little one, the answer is still no, it is time for food
Can I, mommy, can I, pretty please, mommy dear?
NO, DEAR, I did say No, didn’t you hear..
CAN I, MOMMY, I want it now? (stomping feet)
No means no, and you can’t have it later either now, (teeth gritting)my sweet..
can I mommy, please, (with tears in eyes) can i?
well, maybe just this once(tears do the trick), sweetie pie…
For Alphabe Thursday's letter F and Thursday 13:
- Freedom – a basic birthright for every living being.
- Fact or Fiction – I love both. What about you?
- Facebook – not that I spend too much time here updating my status but I admit I do spend some time checking out what my friends updateJ
- fusillation, furfur, fulgour, flivver, floccinaucinihilipilification,fecalith, feak, fardel, facundity,fourdroyant, frist, fremescent – Check out Phrontistery for the meaning of these words
- Flowers- never fail to cheer me up..
- These are a few of my favorite things (well, will list the actual things later!)
- Family Circus – one of my favorite comics
- The letter F is normally used to represent False in True or False statements, also stands for Female and Fahreneit. For a few other facts about the letter F, check out this page.
- The sound for the letter F is one of the few letter sounds (other than y – why, I – eye to name a few) also made by other consonant combinations (more than one) – ph/gh