My last week has again been a little too hectic, and I have many half-finished posts that I will get to shortly and post them as well..
I just realized I had not posted since last Tuesday - so here is a start on this week's Tuesday posts on Monday itself...
For Top Ten Tuesdays, the theme is Top ten books when I need something light/comfort reading
- Historical romances –The Bridgertons and The Cynsters
- Short stories by Saki, O’ Henry, and Oscar Wilde
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Anything by Shel Silverstein
- Anything by Roald Dahl
- Anything by Dr.Seuss
- Comics – Sunday comics in the papers, Tintin, Archie, and of course Calvin and Hobbes
- Haroun and the Sea of Stories by Salman Rushdie
- Zeb and the Great Ruckus by Josh Donellan
- A dose of non-fiction in books like : Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation by Lynne Truss
From 'The Thank You Stone' by Kathryn Hegeman - a wonderful book for children with a wonderful message:
'Simon says, "Thank you for the tea, Mrs.Perkins." Again, he almost smiles as he rises to leave.'