For now, this is my sign-up post with my reading levels for each challenge, where applicable.
Some of the challenges are the ones I participated in earlier - like, What's In A Name and the Back to the Classics challenges.
I am going to look for books which will work across challenges so it is easier to complete them:)
- 1001 Books You Must Read Before you Die – Plan to read at least 6 books from this list this year
- 2013 Women Challenge - Level 2: GIRLS POWER - read 6 to 10 books written by a woman author
- Around the World in 80 Books – Plan to read at least 6 books for this challenge too – will add as I read to this list (and couple other requirements mentioned in the post)
- Back to Classics Challenge – Read one book each in the required 6 categories and more from the optional categories.
- Book Bingo – I have to yet decide how I am going to work on the Bingo Board, the ultimate goal is to complete it all but I am guessing I will keep it simple here with these other challenges.
- Book to Movie Challenge - Movie Fan - read 3 books and watch their movies
- Classic Double Challenge - Small: You read 2 related books.
- Dive into Poetry Challenge - Read and review up to 2 books of poetry (and couple other requirements mentioned in the post)
- Essay Reading Challenge – Goal of 10 essays
- I’ve Always Meant to Read That Book – 2 books for now (maybe increase to more later)
- Monthly Key Word Challenge - read one book each month whose title includes one or more of the key words for that month.
- Nerdy Non-Fiction Challenge - Geek: 4-6 books in at least 2-3 different categories
- Novel in Verse Challenge - Read and review at least 6 verse novels during the year.
- Pre-1960 Classic’s Children’s Books – No levels, read as many as you can and link back.
- Quick-Fix Challenge - Paperclips: 10 books
- The Moral of the Story - 41 – 80 Morals Learned
- The Telling Tales Challenge - Troll under the Bridge - read 5 books
- Turn of the Event Literary Salon - link to a post(s) from your blog for the salon every month or when possible – any type of post related to Classics written between the late 1880s through the early 1930s
- What an Animal - Read at least 6 books that meet the requirements mentioned
- What’s in a Name - Read one book in each of the categories mentioned.
- AWB Reading Challenge - Thanks to Myra from Gathering Books for inviting me to this challenge. I am sure many of the books I am reading will be award winning ones (when I have so many of them!!), so here I am entering one more challenge at Level 1 (10 books or less) – Bronze Medal
Reading Challenge Addict – 21 challenges excluding this one