Thursday, February 17, 2011

Travel Thursdays - My favorite Imaginary Places to visit


This week, I have a few travel posts at various stages of progress but none that are complete! Therefore, while I work on them for later, I decided to come up with my favorite list of imaginary places (from books) to visit and these are my top five (in no particular order):
Narnia
Middle-earth - the world of the Lord of the rings
Enid Blyton’s The Enchanted Wood
Hogwarts of course - the world of Harry Potter
The planet Kahani in Haroun and the Sea of Stories
(There are lots more but I wanted to limit myself to five)

What are the favorite imaginary places you would love to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you! I do read all your comments and do reply whenever I can.. but I will definitely hop on over to visit you...