Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wondrous Wordless Wednesdays

For ABC Wednesday (letter C), for Wordless Wednesday and for PhotoSunday (cloud), could not pick just one image, so here are a couple of different photos
The first photo below is the most recent - showed me every cloud does have a silver lining!
The second one was taken last month - sunset in Page, Arizona, at Horseshoe Bend - the colors were magnificent - showed me that nature is the true artist!
The third one was also taken last month - on our way home to San Jose from Grand Canyon National Park - showed me that there is always some place where light is streaming through, even in the darkest of times! 



6 comments:

  1. How beautiful! They are all so breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! I especially like the sky in each image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous indeed..... I also am one of those people who look up much because there always is so much beauty to see

    Have a nice ABC-Wednesday / _ Week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc=w=team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-20c/
    (want to take a preview at the new url starting round 21 ? http://abcwednesday.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you! I do read all your comments and do reply whenever I can.. but I will definitely hop on over to visit you...