Friday, January 13, 2017

TGIFriday

For Orange you Glad it's Friday, here is a photo taken from our moving car en-route to Delhi from Agra. The sun was glorious lighting up the sky in brilliant oranges. 

For Book Beginnings over at Rose City Reader, here is my book beginning

"Nah," I say about the brunette at the next table. "Isn't she more your type?" But the truth is, even though Mason is my best friend, I don't know his type. He doesn't date - he says it's just asking for drama. 

For Friday 56 hosted by Freda's Voice, from the same book
A very large man opens the door and stands there, fitting in the frame like a puzzle piece. I see where the Redneck got his build and, at the same time, I wonder why Eden's so short. 
 

These lines are from 'Fan Art' by Sarah Tregay. I picked this book up because I loved another book by Sarah - 'Love and Leftovers' - a book written in verse. I am hoping I will enjoy this book as well as much as I did the other.
As I continue on my UBC journey, here is hoping I will get the reviews of these books up soon as well.

4 comments:

  1. LOL I've heard good things about this one. Such a lovely sunset!

    My Friday 56 from Deadly Spirits

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful photograph! God is such an awesome artist! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo!

    I really enjoy Fan Art - happy reading!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to know more! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you! I do read all your comments and do reply whenever I can.. but I will definitely hop on over to visit you...