Saturday, January 23, 2016

Rainbows and Schedules



For 6WS, here are my 6 this week -
'about time I created a schedule' 

I am working on my goals made Jan 1st (changing it to goals rather than resolutions) but to have more success, I realize I need a schedule pronto so that is my short-term goal for this weekend. There are many more things I need to work on - specifically for the blog - adding a toolbar or sidebar that will help (reviews, recipes, memes, etc), adding labels to post that will result in returns when I add the toolbar, working on having more (quality) posts which means having a schedule created for the same.

For Saturday Snapshot at West Retro Mommy Reads,  here is a photo I took this week- today, actually, as rainbows appeared over and over again through the day..

4 comments:

  1. Amazing capture of the rainbow over the tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! saw this while driving and had to park my car on the side while i clicked this..

      Delete
  2. This rainbow is a perfect segment of a circle! Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks also for visiting.
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The tree is "posing" perfectly under the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you! I do read all your comments and do reply whenever I can.. but I will definitely hop on over to visit you...