For ABC Wednesday(Letter R) and 3WW (aggressive heighten limited)
Recipe for a Revolution
For Wondrous Words Wednesday, - it has been quite a few weeks since I posted words for WWW, but finally made it a point to note down words (though I have been reading a lot)
- Injurious or harmful in effect; adverse: habits inimical to good health.
- unfriendly; hostile: a cold, inimical voice.
- a Bolshevik, or someone accused of having Bolshevik (communist) leanings).
- (more commonly) an adjective meaning that someone is very assertive in the pursuit of something and/or hostile to authoritarian manoeuvres by others. A bolshy person gets cross if confronted and is likely to say "what's it to you?", "mind your own business" and stuff like that a lot.
- sarcastic, bitingwit, banter, jocular, sarcasm, sardonic.
- Childish; suited for children, trivial
For Haiku Heights (Seven)
Seven stones piled up
One ball and down they all go
Put them up again.
Notes strung together
Seven only yet they make
A million tunes
Bridge across the sky
V I B G Y O R
Beauty, peace and hope.
Seven dwarfs there were
Un-named by the Grimm Brothers
Now have names galore!
Seven is such a magical number, across time and space - you find references and usage of seven in history books as well as other references in Greek, Roman, Indian and other cultures around the world. Science, math, culture, literature, and well, just about anything, anywhere has some reference to seven. So when I saw the number seven for Haiku Heights, my mind exploded with the possibilities and the ideas are still out there, waiting to be written but until then, there are these few here for now.