Influenster VoxBox a few weeks ago and it was like opening a treasure box of my very own. This post is long overdue and offers a look into the treasures it contained and what I thought about them (actually, not just me but all in my family)
What it contained:
- belVita Breakfast Biscuits – These biscuits are all I ask for in a great snack – tasty, healthy, sustaining, and convenient – they are perfect with a morning cup of chai or for anytime on the go – just pop the packet into your purse and you are prepared for any energy-drop during the day. Biscuits help my snack-cravings normally and these fit my needs perfectly. One example – it is 3:00 pm and I see an email in my inbox asking to complete some task ASAP (as always) and I realize I am totally hungry and need energy to even start on this – the answer – a quick snack – a few nuts and for my taste cravings, some belVita – helped.
- Colgate Optic White Regimen (Toothpaste, Toothbrush and Mouthwash) - Whiter teeth and fresher breath – who would not want this? And this regimen promises it. I do see whiter teeth all around the faces at home since we started using it. The toothbrush was grabbed by DH the moment he saw it and he loves it so I know the next set of new toothbrushes will be these ones. I have never been a fan of mouthwash since it is just overwhelming – the taste and the feel. But this one is refreshing – I actually felt comfortable using it and felt great afterwards. So a definite yes to the Optic White family from our family!
- Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes – These are wonderful – the first time I used them I had been feeling exhausted as well and grimy because it had been windy outside and a short walk had meant lots of dust all around settling on my face too. I recalled I had to yet try these out and used my first towelette and this totally refreshed and rejuvenated me. Definitely recommend this.
- Nectresse - just a little
#NECTRESSE makes my cuppa chai a whole lot sweeter, seriously. And the taste is distinct yet wonderful. I have been using Nectresse with my desserts too – both Indian desserts like kheer and for baking the coffeecakes my little ones love. This is indeed a great substitute and one of the first I actually like. I am certainly going to have this around at home.
- Vaseline Spray and Go Total Moisturizer – I, of course, get a ton of giggles from the kids as i spray them with this after their shower. My daughter, especially, loves this and I think, has single handedly emptied the canister. I love the smell and the feel of this moisturizer but am not personally a fan of anything that I spray from a can – I prefer the moisturizers I can squirt onto my palm or take a little off from a bottle with my fingers. So while my little ones are sure to clamor for more, I think this one will not make an appearance at home.
So, all in all - smoother skin on the go, sweeter mornings, dazzling smiles, fresher mouths! Thank you, Influenster, for a great SugarNSpice Box.
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Awed, intoxicated, totally humbled
The wonders of the natural world, they never cease to amaze
Wow! Beautiful! Amazing! These words seem less..
Water when you are thirsty, Fresh clean air to energize you (things 1 and 2)
The paintings in the sky to inspire, bird songs to dance to (things 3 and 4)
Mother Nature’s gifts seem endless; let us keep it that way, me and you!
A child’s laughter to bring a smile, Childhood games to enthuse you (things 5 and 6)
A little one’s hands that gently, so sweetly soothe away your pains (thing 7)
Oh it is truly said and well, children are a bridge to heaven.
A father’s advice, a mother’s love, a sibling’s shoulder to lean on (things 8, 9 and 10)
A wife’s wise words to always heed, little ones to bring joy and cheer (things 11 and 12)
It’s true, A happy family is but an earlier heaven (thing 13)
Other alternates to line two above
- A wife’s wise words to always heed, she is always right, you see
- A partner’s steady presence, sure, always there, in times thick and thin