Local Falafel favs for me: Falafel Drive-In and now the newer Falafel Stop: Love falafel though the kids are not so crazy about it. So we do not go too often.
In the past, the Drive-In has been our go-to spot for falafel and we loooove the falafels, the milk shakes and the baklava there. We love the onion rings and baba ghanouj too.… A 5* for the food..:) parking might be a problem if you go at busy times..Lots of choices on the menu, reasonable prices, assured taste, years of good food.
For NaBloPoMo:, where the prompt for today is:
If you could be given the option to never sleep and also never be tired, would you take it if it meant you'd also never dream again?
:)nope, I love sleeping and I love my dreams (even the scary ones) though I would love to have the option to be less tired (not never tired)..
The Top Ten theme at The Broke and the Bookish this week: Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013
- Work on my challenges – that covers many goals
- Read to my kids more
- Write a short story (or more)
- Review more of what I read
- I want to re-read and review books that I have read and loved but for whatever reason did not review
- Write comments on my blog/goodreads for other books I have read before but not reviewed
- Update my book lists – TBR/completed/others – and link to reviews wherever they are (my blog/amazon/goodreads/brazenreads) and put it up on my blog. Link on Pinterest
- I will not continue to read books if I find them uninteresting even after 33 pages.
- Leave more comments on book blogs
- Have fun reading and blogging and reviewing and doing all that I have stated above
'Half an hour passed, an hour; and nothing happened. The balls of quills might have been a stone for all it moved; the lynx might have been frozen to marble; and old One Eye might have been dead. Yet all three animals were keyed to a tenseness of living that was almost painful, and scarcely ever would it come to them to be more alive than they were then in their seeming petrifaction.'