Thursday, January 17, 2013

Treasure Trove Thursday

For Alphabe Thursday's letter of the week - I - here is one face of the many Incredible faces of India - the Kumbh Mela- this is definitely the world's largest gathering - I have never been to one nor do I personally know anyone who has been to one of these - but I have read about it and heard about it all my life. I have always been awed by the sheer magnitude and magnificence of this. You can read a lot more about it here , here, and here.  One image courtesy a friend sharing it on Facebook is here.

More Thursday posts later this week:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just.

    Wow.

    That many people would give me the heebie jeebies.

    I'm entranced though what brings (and holds) them together there.

    I'm going to look at the link now!

    Thanks for sharing.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you! I do read all your comments and do reply whenever I can.. but I will definitely hop on over to visit you...