Top Ten Tuesdays: For TTT this week at The Broke and The Bookish, it is a freebie , so here is mine
My Top Ten Christmas book/stories (there are more but for once, I decided to stick to ten only, maybe something to do with watching the Pope at the Vatican's Midnight Mass while writing this list!)
1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
2. The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
3. The Gift of the Magi by O ‘Henry
4. The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen
5. The Elves and the Shoemaker by the Grimm Brothers
6. The Steadfast Tin Soldier by Hans Christian Andersen
7. The Selfish Giant by Oscar Wilde
8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr.Seuss
9. A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas
10. Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
For NaBloPoMo, the prompt for today and my answer:
How far would you travel daily for a job you love?
I love travel but I do not think I would love to travel on a daily or regular basis for a job. I prefer the convenience of closeness – I think I would end up moving closer to this job I love.
and I have a lot of recipes for future Tuesday posts but today, I end this post with wishes for a Wonderful Holiday Season...